Saturday, October 19, 2013

New School Awesomeness!!!

Haynes Bridge middle has rejuvenated my teaching! The start of this blog is to give my community, a look at the happenings of my class room. My SMART goal for the year was to create this space and post every two weeks. A second part is for the students to eventually post their work to this site and make positive comments about each others work. Let me set my alarm for that right now! I know me so well! Please enjoy and take a look around. Peace. 



  If you would like to know a little about me as an artist and art educator, feel free to look at my website. I keep this website as a primary source for my master's work, but it will give you a view of what important to me as an artist and teacher.

Www.ondrianduncan.weebly.com

No comments: